Wednesday 18 January 2012

THE END......

So this is the end guys, I want to thank you for taking the time viewing my posts over the past few months and I hope you have learned as much about innovation as I have and how businesses around the world are striving for that competitive edge over the competition.

There were a number of things which stood out for my in the creation of the blog and personally i feel that having an idea is not everything in this world, you need to have sustainable evidence and knowledge of whether there is a need for that new idea and if it is has an opportunity to succeed. The perfect example of this is Coca Cola trying to improve a product that definitely did not need improving and resulting in the loss of millions. I hope this blog helped and as always...have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment